Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte SAB de CV – ADR (OMAB) shares closed today 0.7% below their 52-week high at $56.25, giving the company a market capitalization of $2 billion. The stock is currently up 12.7% year-to-date, 32.1% over the past 12 months and 103.3% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 2.8% and the S&P 500 3.6%.
- Trading volume this week was 1.0% below the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 0.9.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, beats it on a 1-year basis and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a 1-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- Company’s year-to-date stock price performance outperforms peer average by 4124.9%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months outperforms the peer average by 84.6%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.