New York, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Markets and Technologies for Advanced Drug Delivery Systems” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p01940407/?utm_source=GNW
In-depth analysis of the global ADDS market includes historic data and market projections on sales by product type, application, route of administration, drug mechanism, and region. The analysis describes the different types of ADDS products (Immediate Drug Release Technology, Modified Drug Sustained Release Drugs, Advanced Sustained Release Drug Delivery Devices, and Advanced Delayed Release and Pulse Release Drug Delivery Systems ) and their current and historical market revenue.
This report also examines the applications of ADDS (oncology, respiratory, inflammation and allergies, cardiovascular, ophthalmic, central nervous system, hormone replacement therapy and gynecology, viral and bacterial diseases, diabetes, urology, gastrointestinal, dermatology and other therapeutics) . This ADDS report also covers the delivery route of a drug delivery system as well as the source of a support mechanism for drug delivery.
The geographic scope of this study covers the United States and businesses worldwide. The report identifies the major elements of advanced drug delivery products and trends across different industries.
The report includes:
– 61 data tables and 61 additional tables
– An up-to-date review and comprehensive analysis of the global Advanced Drug Delivery Systems and Processes (ADDS) markets
– Global market trend analyses, with historical market revenue data for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2027
– Highlights of the current state of the Advanced Drug Delivery market, recent technologies and platforms, and market players
– Estimating the actual market size and market forecast for Advanced Drug Delivery Systems in terms of value, and analyzing their corresponding market share by technology, application, route of administration, vehicle/carrier mechanism of drugs and geographic region
– Assessment of key growth drivers, opportunities and challenges in this innovation-driven market, with an update on the impact of COVID-19 on advanced drug delivery systems
– Review of patents and patent applications filed on drug delivery mechanisms, the clinical trial landscape and emerging developments in the global market
– Identification of key stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and industry revenue
– Descriptive company profiles of manufacturers of advanced drug-device combination products including 3M Co., Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, BD, Boston Scientific Corp., Medtronic, Sanofi SA and Terumo Corp.
Drug delivery refers to technologies, formulations based on drug vehicles or carriers, and approaches (routes of administration) used to deliver drugs for various therapeutic applications or uses.
Advanced Drug Delivery Systems (ADDS) refers to technologies used to control the rate of drug release. The technology used greatly depends on the type of disease, the type of drug and the desired effect.
Advanced formulations and the use of new drug vehicles have been shown to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of drug delivery systems, resulting in better treatment outcomes. Additionally, ADDS have become the holy grail in the treatment of several diseases and in unlocking the potential and value of existing pharmaceutical compounds, as well as in exploring the possibility of several new combinations, including those that do not do not reach the market due to their limitations or problems related to factors such as adsorption, solubility, toxicity, molecular weight, metabolism, distribution and excretion.
Although the quest for advanced drug delivery systems and formulations began a long time ago, ADDS have gained momentum over the past few decades with the development and advancement of formulations and technologies such as modified-release technologies, targeted-release technologies and nanoparticle-based formulations. , microparticles, polymer conjugates, interfering RNA (siRNA), monoclonal antibodies, smart/intelligent polymers, osmosis modulated drug delivery, liposomes and dendrimers.
Global ADDS market was valued at $REDACTED in 2021 and is projected to reach $REDACTED by 2027 at a CAGR of REMOVED%. The market is not expected to saturate any time soon.
Nevertheless, it is expected to be boosted by patent expirations, targeted drug delivery systems, cell therapy, nanotechnology, and biologics, which are expected to open new opportunities for this market. The COVID-19 pandemic is also fueling R&D and the ADDS market as a whole.
Advanced drug delivery is an attractive industry with multi-faceted growth opportunities in research and development, technologies, applications, and formulations.
Market analysis based on drug release mechanism shows that controlled drug release and targeted drug release formulations occupy the largest market share, which is expected to remain the same in the next five years. Analysis of the market by route of administration suggests that oral dosage and oral forms dominate the market.
The injectable sector is also expanding. To remain competitive, product differentiation is essential and requires high priority.
Oncology is the largest application area in the advanced drug delivery market due to the increasing use of new drug carriers and materials in targeted release and controlled release drug delivery, leading to better drug formulations that address unmet market needs. The COVID-19 pandemic is also fueling new developments in the respiratory sector.
North America leads the global advanced drug delivery market, followed by Europe. The North American market is also expected to experience the highest growth (CENSORED) over the next five years.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p01940407/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.